The organizer of the 14th International festival of cartoon ZAGREB 2009 is the Croatian Cartoonist Association. The festival is opened for everyone regardless of nationality, age, sex, or profession.
B. THEME BASIC HUMAN NEEDS
( food, drink, clothing, sex ...)
Conditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artwork will be accepted. Digital artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the adress on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have been previously awarded on festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is the 25th of April 2009.
CROATIAN CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize 1.000 EUR
Second Prize 500 EUR
Third Prize 300 EUR
Five Special mentions
The exhibition will take place in Gallery Klovićevi dvori in Zagreb on the 16th of June 2009.
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Authors of works that qualify to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition cataloque.
Only on explicit request will remaining (original) works be returned to the owners at the expense of the organizers.
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2009,
as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.
♥ Entry form on http://www.hdk.hr/ / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org